I’ll be at Autodesk University this year and would love the chance to meet you and see what you’re doing with the various Autodesk API’s and try to help with any questions or problems you’re having. I’ve never talked to anyone that regretted going. You’ll learn a lot from the classes and especially the networking of working with people from Autodesk and fellow customers and developers. You can learn more about the benefits and even get some help on convincing your manager how useful it will be at this link.
Here’s some of what’s happening this year:
- 650 classes for designers and engineers, plus special Monday events and networking receptions
- Exhibit Hall featuring more than 160 Autodesk authorized developers, solution providers, and our trusted partners.
- Innovation forums and tailored experiences
- Sustainable design contest
Autodesk University is Dec. 2-4 in Las Vegas. On Dec.1st there is also the ADN DevDays conference where you can learn about what’s coming in future releases with a focus on the API’s. If you sign up for AU by Oct. 19th you’ll save $500.
I’ll be presenting at the DevDays conference and will also be teaching two classes at Autodesk University:
- SD5543 – Tips and Tricks when Working with Inventor Software’s API
- CD5529 – Customizing Fusion 360 Using its Programming Interface
Several of my colleagues from Autodesk will also be teaching programming classes:
- SD6310 – Bring on the Cloud and Mobilize Your Media & Entertainment Workflows Through Programming – Kevin Vandecar
- SD6432 – Are You Having a Pythonic 3ds Max Experience? No? Come Join the Revolution. – Kevin Vandecar
- SD5752 – OAuth 1.0 Versus OAuth 2.0 and Use Case – Cyrille Fauvel
- SD6230 – Add 3D Photogrammetry to Your Desktop and Mobile Apps using ReCap Photo API – Philippe Leefsma
- SD5931 – Creating Commercial Applications for Mobile Devices Using AutoCAD OEM – David Grieve